- Faucet body constructed of metal to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- Pulldown spray faucet head with 68″ hose enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) – for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant – faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Reflex™: A technological innovation created based on input from actual faucet users, Reflex™ is made to work the way you do. Featuring exceptional range of motion, the spray wand on Reflex™ faucets swivels to optimize maneuverable range. Only pulldown faucets with the Reflex™ system will retract back to the docked position from any distance without assistance. Compared to other pulldown designs Reflex™ will also make the spray head up to 40% easier to unlatch.
Spot Resist™ Finish: Spot Resist™ stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen.
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- Pause Buttons: Moen’s patented pause button allows the home owner to interrupt the water flow while moving the spout outside the sink. The functionality makes these faucets ideal for watering plants, filling large pots and cleaning up.
- Eco-Friendly Performance: Moen is making a global difference by partnering with environmental organizations and creating eco-friendly products. WaterSense products feature a flow optimizing aerator; these products use less water without sacrificing performance.
- Overall Height: 15-1/2″ (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/4″ (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8″ (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min)
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-1/2″
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet